[FWDLK] Happy 4th

I got the hemi back together last night and a neighbor told me about a 4th
of July parade and celebration with a car show in Carnation, Washington
about 10 miles down the road. Having just been here since last fall, I am
still learning about local events. My wife Christine and I headed down there
this morning with the 55 St.Regis and entered it in the car display. Much to
our delight and very great surprise we came home with the Hot Rods &
Harleys, Grand Champion Trophy 2001, we were the only Mopar there out of
about 40 impressive cars. It was lots of fun! Well we've just finished a
pitcher of Texas style margarita's and a couple of rib steaks. Time to fire
the cannon, I hope the neighbors like a lot of noise.
Happy 4th to you all.
Ron Dulmage
Duvall, Washington
55 New Yorker St.Regis