[FWDLK] '58 Clock needed

Dear group,
My '58 Plymouth instrument cluster is missing the electric clock (which was
standard on Belvedere). Does someone has an extra he would like to sell ?
Does not need to be fully working, it does not matter. I'm only looking for
a clean front face with chrome and needles in place. By the way, this clock
was also used in the '57s (part #1770722).
Thanks in advance.
Vincent Van Humbeeck (France, 120 miles north of Paris)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe