Re: [FWDLK] May she rest in pieces!

Thanks for the report, John.
Today, I put my generator back together, rather
I put the pully on the front of it which completed
it. The rubber shock bushing that goes between it
and the power steering pump is in 3 pieces and I
guess I'll have to try and make one out of a shock
absorber bushing or whatever I can find.

The right side headlight assembly is finished and
ready to go on the car.  The speed bleeders I ordered
finally arrived.  I'd better give the brake line coming
off the master cylinder one more tightening and top it
off with fluid. I could be back on the road this week.

I emailed the Road Kings car club that is local here.
Noticed they like to congregate near bars and I am
a tea totaler and tend to hang out with the same.
Oh well, they havent responded anyway, heh.

Ok, gentlemen...start your engines!!!!

-Bill Grubbs
1956 DeSoto 4dr Firedome
Atlanta, GA