[FWDLK] Oil Stains

Hi Group,

Hope everyone's FL cars are ready for some spring
cruising!!

It seems like I remember a year or so ago that someone
said that motar mix or concrete mix was good for
taking out oil stains from concrete.  My son Jason
keeps his 56 Belvedere in our neighbor's garage during
the winter while they are in Florida.  This year, I
neglected to put plastic under the cardboard and we
have some pretty good oil and trans fluid stains on
the concrete floor. My neighbor is a great old guy but
he is very finicky about maintaining his property and
I fear he'll be upset about the stains.  Can anyone
help with a solution for effectively removing oil and
tranny fluid from the floor? I don't want to try
anything until I hear from those of you who have tried
something with success. Thanks in advance for your
suggestions.

Joe (and Jason)
56 Belvedere(s)