[FWDLK] Towing

IF some of you folks look at Scott's pics of his 56 Dodge, you'll see my
truck towing his car on a trailer. The car is loaded backwards. This is just
a warning. We only loaded it backwards because there was no engine in the
car. DO NOT EVER tow a regular car on a  car trailer backwards. The weight
of the front of the car will be behind the trailers wheels and will cause
severe uncontrollable fishtail in the trailer. My friend did this years agao
towing my Mom's 5th avenue and almost wrecked.
When I bought the trailer, I went partners with a couple of friends and I
told them the same thing, but they didn't listen and loaded a station wagon
backwards and came real close to wrecking. So take it from our experience,
always load cars facing forward.

Nick