Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2001 12:03 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '56 Dodge jack

I am looking for the tie down screw that holds the jack base and spare tire down in the trunk...I have the complete jack assemble but am missing the winged screw...Also, does anyone know where the jack base is secured on the wheel...Does the bolt come out through the center conecting to the base with the screw tighening down the complete assembly?  The one piece of the pussle I haven't been able to figure out...In the mean time, if anyone has an extra screw, I would certainly like to buy it...thanks....

Mike Squires
1956 Dodge
Custom Royal
D500-1