[FWDLK] '58 DeSoto Rear Defogger set-up

Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone who offered advice & information on
the rear defogger set-up, and help in locating the switch, wiring, etc. It is
much appreciated...... I have located an air cleaner & lid assembly as
well..................             ........Also, would anyone know where I
could find a Driver's 4-button Power window Switch & Buttons (and/or Bezel)
for the '57-'59 Mopars? Was this switch and bezel the same on all models,
including Imperial, and only for these three years?.... Or....is if possible
to 'adapt' the switch and buttons from another year? (I do have a used bezel,
though it is rather pitted..but may be able to restore it..) ........Thanks
again,
                          .........Kevin Surniak
DeSoto Fireflite 2-dr Sportsman