Re: [FWDLK] concept cars - norseman

You already know that it went down with the Andrea Doria before it arrived in
the States from Ghia. Unfortunately not much documentation was made before it
was shipped except for a few photos which have appeared from time to time in the
car mags.

There was a die cast model made a while back by I think Brooklyn - if I'm wrong
someone in the group should remember it. I think it was 1/43rd scale.

Brian
D500s in snowy Michigan