Re: [FWDLK] Exner concept car

Wayne,

The car was actually Ex Jr.'s "extra credit" Simca Special that he built while
a student at Notre Dame. It was built in Detroit (at the shop that built Dual
Ghias). It was shown in the '59 Paris Auto Show by Simca and was sold later in
'61 it  in CA to a guy named Hickory.

It looked a bit like a Sting Ray - but preceded that design by several years.

Brian