Re: [FWDLK] Desoto fans: check this out!

Re: [FWDLK] Desoto fans: check this out!

There are a few more than 7.
We have just about that many in the National De Soto club alone.
It will be interesting to see if it sells for the asking price. That's
getting up near 57 Adventurer territory!
Ed K, owner of an unrestored 49 convertible!