[FWDLK] Six Volt Conversion

Greetings...

I know that it has been discussed here how to convert a 1955 Mopar, but I am
at the point where I dont want to convert my system, but rather have someone
do it for me. Anyone here ever get any prices for this? Ballpark??? I know
its fairly easy but I dont have the time or patience to do it. I would rather
have a mechanic go through the frustration of the whole thing and problems
that he might encounter.

Josh Ackerman

The 1955 Plymouth Page
www.cherrysoda.com/plymouth