Re: [FWDLK] 61 dodge squad parts

the book "The Dodge Story" by Thomas McPherson has a pic on page 203 of a 61'
Dodge Seneca police car with a red Federal model 17 gumball beacon. As already
stated, John Dorgan can fix you up with whatever is needed in the way of
lites/siren. He's a good guy to do business with- I've been to  his workshop
where the stuff is restored and saw his personal collection...lots of neat
stuff....                Spencer  61' Newport   62' Buick ambulance