[FWDLK] POR-15 tips

Here is a tip I got from the moparchat.com board. It might be helpful t
osome of you.

"Purchased a small can of POR-15 for minor repair. The salesman suggested
instead of opening the top of the can to install stainless self tapping
screws, on on the lid and the other on the SIDE of the can near the top. The
idea was to remove the SIDE screw to pour out exactly what you need and
replace the screw. Worked great. I expanded upon this a bit when the side
screw is removed is to gently pour it directly onto one of those sponge
paint applicators and then use the sponge to apply the POR. The sponge can
be used to wipe the drips that come down the side of the can also. This way
you use exactly the amount you need ."