[FWDLK] 57 book

   I was cleaning up some Plymouth stuff today and found a original
dash box booklet (the one that comes with your new car) "All about
your new Plymouth". It's for the 57 Ply, I have 58 and don't need it.
The pinting is Second Editon litho in USA P57-101 and the next foot
note say copyright 1956 Chrysler Corp-Ply. Div., Detroit 31,Mich.
   If anyone that has a 57 Ply needs one let me know. The envelope is
dirty but the manual itself is in good shape.
Jim