Re: [FWDLK] Kepich Exhaust Systems

Hello all,almost a year ago I bought a dual stainless steel exhaust system
for our 55 plymouth belvedere,original it was a 1 pipe system,but I wanted a
more mature sound.
About Kepich,when I called him ,I told him wich make ,year ,single or dual
system,plain or stainless steel,I wanted.
I also asked him if it would be possible to change it from single to dual
sytem without any big changes,he confirmed no really big changes would not
be neccesary,so I ordered.
Price 750 US + 200 US shipping with UPS.
About 3 weeks later I called him if it was shipped yet,I had the
impression,seeing his ads, that indeed he had such a big stock,when you had
ordered something it would be shipped within a week or so.
He said it was finished and it was going out this week,and indeed about
seven days later it arrived,after paying abouth another 200 US customs for
Holland ,It was delivered at my home.

With installing I had to make a little adjustment,and until now it is not
possible to shift to low gear,have to make the shifting rod rod shorter.

So my opinion is that Kepich is indeed making his stainless systems on
request,and maby has some favorite car systems in stock,but I must say that
the material is good all hooks and bolts are there and when you order
stainless you get stainless,although I heared there are many different types
of stainless steel,it would have been easy to sell an overseas buyer not the
right thing,but he didnt.
I would buy from him again,

Another thing,I am planning to visit the  Zephyrhills carmeet in Florida
,maby see Kepich to see how big his company really is,in February,any one
been there before??,greetings Dirk ,from the land of Windmills,Tulips and
Wooden shoes.