[FWDLK] Shipping

Hello all,first of all I would like to wish everybody a Merry,Happy and
Healthy Christmass and New Year,today it starting to feel like winter
overhere,no snow yet but already - 5 degrees Celsius,WOW.
About shipping, several times I have been fortuned to visit the USA,and took
all the bigger parts as extra luggage ,and until now it has worked every
times,without extra charges.
The best thing to do when you are not going overthere to collect it
yourself,is to find ,as already was said by another list member,to find some
space in a container from somebody you know,or a company that trading a lot
with the USA.

greetings,Dirk Brandwijk,Land of Windmills,Tulips and Wooden shoes.