[FWDLK] Holidays and caps

Ho Ho Ho,

     Hi all, and Happy Holidays!     I have received the first order of caps,  both the black, and the white ones.  The black caps are more in demand, but I must say, the white ones look very sharp.   I am sending out the caps to those who have already paid, and those who ordered one, will be first on the list as I receive payment.  If you want a cap, either black or white, I will take orders on a first come first served basis.  Send me payment for amount of caps, ($20 in USA inc. S&H  $25 outside of USA...US funds only)   If I run out of either color, and I have a need for more, I will order more, which will take a couple of weeks.  Include color choice, name and mailing address.
    Send to:
John Bartell
W4312 Cty. Hwy. C
Neillsville WI 54456

I would like to find out if there is enough interest in the mid fifties style fwdlk. logo...sideways double rocket, for me to have a program made, and have caps made in that style.  If you would genuinely be interested in a cap with that style logo, please email me, and I can see what demand there may be.

Merry Christmas from the snowy and cold Midwest  John in WI