<64 Fury>

From: Roger Howard <rhoward@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

It is probably too late already, but I wanted to relate this story-
a friend told me about an auction at a tow company here in the Seattle
area.
A 1959 Plymouth was involved.
I did not have a phone # so i delayed action.
when I finally got the number, I called only to learn the car had been sold
to a wrecking yard.
I finally got down to see the car today...a 1959 Savoy 4 dr sedan.
It was positioned in line for the crusher. The roof and passenger side were
caved in. It was stacked on top of a Dodge van, and was next to a Chev
pickup, so I could not open the doors. The wheels and tires are gone, and
the tank was unmercifally drained by axe, or something similar.
The car is a 318 w/ Powerflite, one barrel, w/air cleaner, no radiator,
bench seats, lo-value radio, factory heater delete, no PS or PB, yet  with
Deluxe steering wheel?!
It had  taillites and headlites, but all the chrome and pot metal was
bad...all glass was gone too.
Well, just felt bad to let it go, but there wasnt that much left and I
couldnt handle bringing the hulk home...