[FWDLK] shipping

Well this is not the answer probably but
My pen pal in Ireland with his 56 Dodge (and several others) has just taken
retirement from Aer Lingus.  He has always been able to big deal shipping of
items though various contacts he has made in the US, and employees!
I know he has built this up over some years.....
How about our friends down under or in the NL, how to they manage large parts?

Lars
in beautiful snowy white West Michigan, USA