From: Vincent Van Humbeeck <vincent.vanhumbeeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Shipping parts to France
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:29:24 +0100

To all European Forward Lookers (but others as well),

I need to ship panel repairs from Black Car in Minnesota to France for my
'58 Plymouth. The package is something like 140cm(54") x 90cm(35") x
95cm(37") and weights approximately 25kgs(52lbs).

So far, Pete (the very nice guy at Black Car) only has one price quote from
UPS which is between $300 and $400 for parts I buy for $270.

Anyone has had better deals ? Or leads to one ? What's the less expensive
solution ? I know for sure that US Mail won't ship it because of oversize.

Thanks in advance.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (France)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe