[FWDLK] A 'Little' bit of the forward look

[FWDLK] A 'Little' bit of the forward look

Hi forward lookers,

Slowly but surely, we are getting my website together.  I thought you might
like to view a few pieces from my vast (over 3,000 pieces) miniature and
model car collection.  We've just started photographing these, and there
will be much more to come, including over 40 1/43rd scale Forward Look cars.
So far, I have just got some of the Imperials and other Forward Look models
up there.  Be sure to check back periodically for updates, and please feel
free to e-mail me with any questions.

Regards,

Ross

http://www.geocities.com/finsnchrome/model-cars-title-page.html

'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"