Re: [FWDLK] Notes from the POC

Hmmm...just over 2 years to finish the coupe, or wagon, or both, and join in the
trip across America.
I better order one of those fuel sending units so I don't run out of fuel on the
way!  Has anyone started loading a trailer with NOS parts and necessary fluids
to keep the train moving?   John in icy cold WI