[FWDLK] It Fits!

Tonight I took the bare 360 block bolted on the 727 torqueflite and did my
measuring to see if/ how it would all fit.  Looks like it should all be
pretty smooth. The transmission lines up with the crossmember so no real
fabrication s needed there.
After 3 calls to Schumacher Creative Services (the guys that make all the
Big Block conversion kits for the A,B, C and E bodies (NO they wont do a kit
for this car believe me I tried) and studying their catalog for wayy too
long I finally figured that I could use a set of original MOPAR spool mype
engine mounts and use a custom fabricated channel (4x2 or 4x3 I am not sure
yet) to bolt to the existing frame tabs and mount the lower end of the
mount.  I think it will be pretty close on the setback but there is some
room to play. I figure I will use the trans mount as the base and then
offset the channel as needed to line up everything on the left and right
mounts.
This is the first time I have attempted anything like this so I am pretty
excited.
Scott