From: John Bartell <jrbartell@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] dimmer switches
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:05:23 -0600

Where the hell is that dimmer switch!!!????
    Let's see,  in the 59 Belvedere it is on the left floor, where you
step on it to dim or brighten, in my C---y pickup it is on the turn
signal lever and you pull it toward you, in my F--d pickup it is on the
turn signal lever and you push it "forward,"(I guess that is  F--d's
idea of Fwdlk.) and in our Plymouth breeze it is also on the turn signal
and you pull towards you.  Now get out on the highway and try to
remember which vehicle your in, where is the switch, and which way to
push, pull, step on or just forget the damn thing and watch the guy
flash his lights at you.
    Oh yeah, in the F--d, if you barely touch the dimmer the wrong way,
the wipers go on and your kids laugh at you and remind you how old you
are!  And, let's not even start on where the wiper switches are!
See owners manual for the "dimmer switch impaired."
Can you say snow, cold and wind?   John in WI  Hoping the weather guy is
way off on his 10 - 18" of snow this weekend!

_____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com