Re: [FWDLK] Sheet Metal Replacement 58 Belvedere

Re: [FWDLK] Sheet Metal Replacement 58 Belvedere

OK, I guess it is a good time to "Come Clean" and ask a question of the list.

I have a '57 Chrysler that someday will be used for Sunday rides.  It will
not be anyway a show car.

The body is reasonably sound except for a large hole in the trunk...
Something in the order of 24"x24".  I intend to replace the present piece of
plywood covering the hole with a piece of galvanized sheetmetal from the
local furnace repair shop, using pop rivets.

Does anybody know whether I am asking for a bad cast of electrolysis, or will
these materials coexist peacefully?

(Please be kind!)

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI