[FWDLK] 11' Disc brakes conversion

Hi group,

Any news from the guy (I don't remember his name) who was going to try the
11' disc brakes conversion ? I seem to remember it was based on GM parts and
was sold thru a website but the names eludes me for the moment ... Was that
AAS or something ? Anyway I'm interested in any feedback on that experience.

Thanks.

Vincent Van Humbeeck (in rainy France)
'58 Plymouth Belvedere Sport Coupe