[FWDLK] Parts found

I just got back from a barn (and a few trailers) full of car parts and
noticed a few generators for Forward Look cars. One or two with power
steering pumps on them. Also many taillights (New) for FL cars too. If
anyone needs anything. Email me back and I can look to see what is there. I
am sure the price will be more than reasonable. I think the tail lights
lenses are $7.00 each. I also saw a carb marked '56 Plymouth. He has
hundreds of fuel pumps and regulators to.
Anyone needing anything, Email me. I will probably go back up in a few
weeks.
Mike Sersen
:-{)