[FWDLK] dumb ouestion

Hi all.
Thanks for comments on my ouestions on my 57 wcfb carb for ply 301 v8. I got
several answers on jets placement. about half said the small jets go on the
primary and a few said small jets go on secondary side. The answer is, if the
carb has metering rods (mine does), the large jets go on primary side under
metering rods.
Thanks again
John Powell
Modesto Ca.