[FWDLK] 58 Plymouth

Greetings;

     There was a man by the name of Vince who was really wanting a 58
Plymouth.  I e-mailed him but have not heard back, as there is a 58 Plymouth
4 door for sale in my town for I think $2800.00  The older man that owns it
is a really nice guy and I am surprised he is selling it as I know he loves
it.  It is a Belvedere witht he aluminum siding and the original 318.  If
anyone is interested let me know and i can try and contact him.

      Mike R.
58 Belvdere
86 Fury Police
75 Fury Police