[FWDLK] FORSALE: 1967 Plymouth Fury III

Forsale:
1967 Plymouth Fury III 4 door hard top
102,000 originial miles on the body and the original engine (never had
to be rebuilt)
Factory A/C (needs charging)
Original Interior (excellent condition)
Original Transaudio by plymouth am radio
THIS SECTION FOR ALL THE COLLECTORS:
Original 1966 Bill of sale
Second and third bills of sale
Original Build sheet

This car is an excellent car. god i love it. it's aqua with aqua
interior. I'm asking $8000 but it's negotiable. I'm in montgomery Al.
will have pics available soon

--
Andrew Rolfsen
1971 AMC Javelin SST