[FWDLK] Problems are manifold

I have a 230 flathead 6, and I'm attempting to remove the manifolds.  I've
got everything loosened up, except for the two "center screws" (from the
shop manual) through the exhaust manifold.  These are the two bolts with
1/2" heads that are in wells that can be reached between the intake and
exhaust manifolds.  I've successfully managed to round the heads, despite
repeated soakings with WD-40.

Is there any kind of "grabber" socket that will remove these guys?  At this
point, I wouldn't object to even twisting the heads off.  In fact, what
about drilling the heads off?  Any other advice?

        adTHANKSvance,
        Dan
        '55 Savoy