[FWDLK] Junkyard closing.

This is for people in NJ.
Most people in NJ with old cars know about Kobers auto parts. They've been
in Washington NJ since 1963. They have a big old car section, but most of it
is picked apart. I've always been able to find odd crap there, never made
any big scores. I've also used it for reference about my cars.
Anyway, they are going out of business.
It's kind of a sad day for me because when I needed somehting, there was
always a chance I could crusie around kobers and see if I could find it.
It's one of those places that everytime you go there, you notice a car that
you didn't see before. It was also always better to go in the winter than in
the summer because you could find more cars. It's a tough place to walk
around being on a montain and sometimes you had to climb over and through
cars. I guess it's time to go digging and see what's left.

Nick