From: <Admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wgraefen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 11:02 AM
Subject: VIRUS ALERT

To: Omni Internet Customers

Another Virus Warning.....

The Symantec AntiVirus Research Center (SARC) has confirmed an
outbreak of a new variant of VBS.LoveLetter.  Currently, two
corporations in Israel and one in the United States are known to
be
infected.  However, we expect this worm will spread quickly via
email.

VBS.LoveLetter.FW.A is a heavily mutated variant of
VBS.LoveLetter.
The worm forwards a file with a randomly generated name.

SARC is now analyzing this worm and working on new virus
definitions
to detect it.  We will have special definitions posted as soon
as
possible. We will send another bulletin as soon as the new
definitions
are available

SARC and Platinum Support strongly urge you to block all email
with
.VBS attachments, and to urge your users not to open any
attachments
with a .VBS extension.

For more information, visit the Symantec Web site listed below.

http://www.symantec.com