Re: [FWDLK] seat covers

Well my brudder got some plastic NORS covers for his 51 Kaiser, had em only 8
yrs before puttin em on.  But they didnt quite fit right, so off they came
and took em to an uph shop he had used before.  Well the covers cost him like
$20 but the rework and install cost like $120.  They look super, guess 140
for new seats is not bad....

Lars