Re: [FWDLK] Question

If you definitely know the part(s) can be had in a catalog somewhere for a
lot less, at least tell the prospective buyer that they should check this
catalog first.  I know we're all supermen who don't NEED to do the right
thing anymore, but it really is the right thing to do -- eBay and other
auction sites may be a bargain hunters paradise, but it's also a
conscience-free zone filled with sharks.

Greg