[FWDLK] 6 vs V-8 Power

Dear Forwardlookers,

appreciated the response to this about the butterflies
you see at 50 mph......I currently have (for my only
daily driver) a very clean white 4-dr '64 Belvedere
with slant six/auto which I am growing to like very
much.  No I don't have the raw HP that I do in my '56
Savoy 2-dr post with the 440/727/3.91's...by no
means....and yet, somewhat to my suprise the '64 is
very enjoyable.

On a day when my ego wants to know that I be the
baddest then the '56 is it, but when I want to sit
with my real, "little human" place in the world then
the '64 lets me be there.

Thoughts for the morning.....Del