From: "Jack and Loretta" <johnaire@NETSYNC.NET>
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 10:46 PM
Subject: Karls spin

I think I need to get a "V" 8 car and have a feel of the Mopar
Power.
My 55 Plymouth just don't do things like that with the 6
cylinder in it
and Powerflite.  Altho, I've never horsed it in the 10 years
I've had
it.  And won't.  But with a Power House it might just be
different to
put the foot into the carb.  The urge is there ut the car ain't.
Maybe
thats the way it is ment to be.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 Dr Cl Cp 6 cylinder (Formally an
Old
School Teachers Car)

karl peterson wrote:

> >From: richard main <shelldrakelimited@EARTHLINK.NET>
> >Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 09:54:16 -0800
> >
> >I'm getting tired of not hearing about the restoration and
ENJOYMENT
> >in having a 55-61 Mopar.
> >

> >Richard'
>
> I can relate to that, Richard.  Today I fired up the 300G and
took it out
> for an extended spin.  Those dual quad AFB's take quite a
while to warm up,
> being out away from the heat of that 413 motor on the ends of
the ram
> manifolds.  But when they do warm up.....look out all you
chewing-gum
> chompers in your Fords and Chebbies; have I got a surprise
lurking under
> that 300's hood just waiting for you.
>
> Feeling this 4300 pound batmobile literally lift up and
accelerate off the