Re: [FWDLK] Gas Tank.. HELP!!!! =), and GAS LINES, too!!!.

Re: [FWDLK] Gas Tank.. HELP!!!! =), and GAS LINES, too!!!.

I just want to tack on an additional question:
What is a good way to clean out gas lines?
I have some mysterious running problems that I think might be attributable to
a clogged gas line.  I have a new fuel pump and a clean tank, but the engine
has increasingly worse performance and now outright missing when I get on the
gas at speed.
Everything else checks out OK.  It pumps good volume when cranking with the
starter, but that doesn't tell me what it's doing at speed.
As for removing the tank,  I don't know the right way.  I took mine out, but
after putting it back in, it leaks badly at the seal where the neck goes into
the tank, so I must have done something wrong!
tom