Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: 1956 dodge lancer texan

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: 1956 dodge lancer texan

IIRC the Texan was a Coronet with a special Texas-only
option package, much like the White Hat Specials of
the '60s. There used to be a '56 Texan 4dr sedan that
lived near me when I was a kid; I remember it having a
D500 emblem on the hood but I was too young enough to
have tried to figure out if that was part of the
package or not. (They weren't an everyday sight in San
Francisco...) I've also seen a '57 Texan and believe
Dodge may have offered this package in '58 as well.