Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] AMT '57 Chrysler 300C Model

Re: [FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] AMT '57 Chrysler 300C Model

Hi all,
        In late 59 the 361 had a 2x4 option, but not many out there, I wish I
had one.  I can't tell you the shape of the air cleaners or the proper
colors, but let me know if someone knows for sure.
        My 59 hasn't had too much attention lately, but it is getting warmer,
and I may just venture out to the shop this weekend.
Have fun,  John in WI

William Lewis wrote:

        Regarding the '59 361 Golden Commando - only had one four-barrel, rated
at 305 horsepower.  The block & valve covers were painted Golden Lion
Gold as I recall.  Since it was a four barrel only, it got the full size
air cleaner, not the ovals.

did the the '59 361 Plymouth engine have dual fours with oval ('58)
style air cleaners?  What color would the block and valve covers be?