[FWDLK] Facing hard facts

Time to face facts. I am jobless, broke and way overextended. I must sell
out what I thought would be my forever collection. I have 2 55 C300's and  a
57 300C. I also have a 78 Lil Red Truck. All are being sold at a loss, maybe
your gain. All cars were running and driving when I parked them. A brief
description follows:

55  - White, good car. Ben sitting for nearly 12 years. 40,000 miles Cond 3-
only rust
bubbles are behind rear wheel wells, has Windsor grills but I have several
panels and a nice set of grills. Interior is nice. Back seat looks new.
Frame was cleaned and painted. New front springs. Brakes were gone
through.Car is presentable if you can live with the Windsor grills. Comes
with complete C300 parts car - body is very rusty, but if you had a donor
body, it has everything you need.  Both cars - $12,000

57 - Black #5 condition. 44000 miles rode hard and put away wet. Body has
rust. Ben sitting for 8 years. I have acquired many parts for fixing.
Interior is dry cracked. New radiator. Complete new brake system. $6,000

78 Lrt Arizona truck. Only rust is in bottom of replaced driver side front
fender that was "repaired" by previous owner. Ben sitting for 5 years.
Bench interior is very good. Dealer installed A/C never worked. Have a
factory a/c
dash if you wish to convert to factory a/c. Front bumper rechromed. Needs
new paint and all new wood. $4400

PS Not Chrysler related - wife's 80 Corvette sitting 5 years many new parts
$4800
email ppalance@pdq.net
Phone 281-379-2485
Phil Palance in Houston Tx