Re: [FWDLK] 1959 Dodge Featured at Show

Must be a good weekend for 59s.  I was asked to bring my 59 Dodge Coronet
sedan to the Chrysler Art Museum in Norfolk for a mini show of Chrysler Corp
cars.  They were raffling off a new Sebring convertible, and had my car, some
60s muscle cars, a 600 HP Viper, and a Prowler to display.  The museum
director came out, looked at the group, and then picked MY car to put in the
spotlights by the entrance while the others were parked in the driveway.
FORWARD LOOK POWER!.

Bob