[FWDLK] Dave Stragand, my hats off to you.....

[FWDLK] Dave Stragand, my hats off to you.....

Dave (and others),

Being a member of this list for over a year now (maybe two, but who can
remember anymore? To much technical info here to keep up with, and that's a
good thing!) I have met some of the greatest people in the MoPar realm. I
have learned many things about my car as well as been privy to tons of
inside, once thought lost, information. Well, now we finally have received
some recognition.

I took my wife to dinner tonight for her birthday, and on the way home,
stopped to fill up the car. While paying, I bought a MoPar Muscle magazine. I
have bought a few in the past, but being so light on the Forward Look era, I
usually don't bother. Now that I own a 68 Sport Satellite and a 72 Dart
Swinger, I thought, why not. Once home and relaxing after a huge feast, I
broke the spine on the mag and began my typical 'cool article and pictures'
scan. When I got to page 28, my heart filled with joy and pride as I saw the
name of the Forward Look MoPar Mailing list there in print! In an article
about finding, buying, fixing and driving the MoPar of your dreams, was a 40
step plan to aquire your goal. In the second to the last step, was a group of
'HOT' MoPar web site with technical information as well as good sources for
parts. Although the last on the list, there in clear black and white was,
'Home of the Forward Look'. Know ing I have been a part of this list, and
knowing all the hours and time Dave has put into this site, I felt it my duty
to share the info. In closing, Dave, my hat's off to you! And for the rest of
us, walk tall and proud to be a part of this list! Once again, the Forward
Look is considered 'HOT' and we are the reason behind it.

Just thought I had to share. Now I'm going out to the garage to get a look at
the Belvy again before beddie-by and be proud to be a part of the list.

Thanks a million people and keep the Forward Look ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

Clay Wood
1958 Plymouth Belvedere
1968 Plymouth Sport Satellite
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger