Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Johnny Rosen, Yet Again

Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: IML: Johnny Rosen, Yet Again

It is sad that guys like Johnny Rosen & Frank Mitchell  have some of the rare
parts we need.    But it seems worth the effort to try everywhere else to get
what I need.  It's not worth getting my blood pressure cranked up dealing
with vendors like that.

Dave Smith
'61 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon
Hartford, CT.