Re: [FWDLK] Attachments

Hi All,

I just implemented a new feature in this new version of Listserv called
'sizelim'.  Any message over 250 lines (around 10Kb I believe) will be rejected
with a posting failure notice delivered to the sender.  Hopefully, this will
help prevent this kind of situation from happening in the future.

For those of you on the digest mode, the long attachments can be particularly
frustrating, I know.  This new setting -might- cause the digest to get funky,
but will probably not.  If anyone does notice strange behavior in the digests,
please let me know (I'm on 'live' mode myself, and don't see the digest
formats).

-Dave