[FWDLK] 55-56 Plymouth

To all 55-56 Plymoouth owners and the rest of the group,
   I asked a few months ago if any one had the aftermarket eyebrows on
their 55-56 Plymouths.  I think the responce was no and most haven't
seen them.  Dave posted a pic of them on my car on the Web Site.  It is
at <http://www.forwardlook.net/images/eyebrows.jpg>.  If you want to
take a look go to this site.  Their made by Starlite.
Jack  55 Plymouth Belvedere 2 dr cl cp