Re: [FWDLK] Ebay Adventurer

I also downloaded the DeSoto pics and evaluated them using
Corel Draw in various enlarged sizes and different enhanced
images. I could not tell if the body had the small or large
backlite from the one photo.

It was not obvious that any major editing was done to the
images, but they may have been cleaned up before posting but
doubtful. I think they were just lousy dark photos.

I have never heard of or seen an Adventurer with the
Firedome body either but from the images on Ebay it isn't
clear which body is shown.

The "IRE...DO.." you mentioned on the valve covers is not
very obvious and may be suggestive thinking...

His description seemed honest re condition so I wouldn't
think he was trying to pull a fast one. If it is a bogus
car, he may not be aware of it.

Brian