[FWDLK] 55 Plymouth Window Cranks

Finally got the interior done on the car.  I am happy with how it came out.
I always have a hard time picturing the final result when looking a little
sample fabrics, so it is a little different than what I thought it would be,
but pretty close!  Question, the window cranks are two lengths.  I assume
the longer ones would go on the front windows, but it looks like it might
crowd the dash a little, so I am not sure if the shorter ones were used
because of that.

Could someone check their 55 Plymouth and let me know if the longer handles
go in the front or the back.

Please reply to the LIST instead of me so that 15 people don't have to go
looking.... just the first one to reply!!

Thanks.

See ya,  Joe.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5768
55 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Club Coupe V8 Auto Red/WHITE Sport Tone.
http://www.infopage.com/plymouth/