[FWDLK] TRUE COMMANDO GOLD PAINT

This will touch off a War, but, here it goes...Does ANYBODY have access, or
know where to find, the 50's Commando Gold Paint?  NOT the Stuff thru MoPar
Performance in the Spray Cans, as it's too Brassy and Bright, but the DEEP
ORANGE BRONZE color as it was applied to engine blocks...

ANY ADVICE? I want to re-spray my block before Spring Arrives

Lee J Barmakian
1958 Fury

P.S. Here's my Ride, in case you haven't seen Her yet...

JPEG image