[FWDLK] FL cars and stuff for sale

None of these are mine, I'm just passing on the information.
61 Belvedere parts, FREE. You pick them up and take all. Hector at
831-637-2851
61 Sport Fury, 318, auto, not running, body in good condition, Frank at
707-568-5765.
59 Custom Royal, swivel seats, 361, $3500, needs restoration, best offer,
Fred at 209-465-5571.
dual and single four barrel manifolds, 277-301-318, $125, call Jim at
916-363-1278 after 6PM.
59 Coronet, 2 door hardtop, $3200, Brian at 661-845-4137
Dan C